Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Another reindeer and a June ornament

Hello friends,

yes, I stitched another reindeer. It's one that I had always wanted to stitch because he is so funny. And I think my grandson will love him as he is for his advent calendar.


Candy Cane Reindeer by Serendipity Designs
from JCS ornament issue 2010

June's ornament is little bird, a little robin. Of course, birds will also be a part of an advent calendar that I make :)

Christmas Robin by The Victoria Sampler
from JCS ornament issue 2010

Happy stitching,
Brigitte

9 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Two great ornies for the calendar. I'm stitching reindeer again!

KimM said...

Adorable!

Kaisievic said...

Brigitte, these are both very cute indeed. I am sure that your grandson will love them! Hey, I think that I must have started something with the reindeer theme!

Jo said...

He is very funny and cute. I love him

Bea said...

Your reindeer looks silly and cute at the same time. Great choice for his Advent calendar. Love the little robin as well. I must confess I have never associated robins with Christmas - all sensible robins around here have long since flown south by December.

Lili said...

Very cute picks! The robin is so pretty and the reindeer is very funny!

Khristine Doiron said...

I love both of them! I wonder if The Victoria Sampler has a whole series of little Winter/Christmas animal ornaments? That sweet robin would go great with the little squirrel I stitched :) And I love the reindeer's face, too cute!

Loretta said...

Adorable!!!

Stitching Noni said...

Adorably cute finishes :o)