Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 4 November 2015

running late

Glad to see I am not the only one running late.  Mine reason is because I was out of town without a camera or computer.

So here goes.


This is my angel for October.   She was finished on Oct 31st.   Below is the photo from the PS leaflet.  I did leave off the ivy.  I may go back an add it but if I do, it will be green (dark) instead of black.   I am still debating also if I want to do the outlining.  I'm really leaning towards not doing it.   As you can see, the leaflet pieces were trimmed in black.  I'm thinking of gold finishing instead.  Black doesn't sit well with me for Christmas.  I can justify the black robes because perhaps she was a Benedictine nun before becoming a nun an their robes are black.

This is also my piece for the PS SAL and you may see it over there and the regular blog as well.  
Now to find something for November to stitch (as if I don't have enough).



5 comments:

Carm said...

It's very nice. I like being able to stitch for two different SAls at one time

Bea said...

She's lovely.

Rita said...

Beautiful!

This month may be a challenge for me to keep up with the sal's as I'm working on a model that's due in a few weeks.

Brigitte said...

She is from the same PS book I chose my angel from. Great choice.

Stitching Noni said...

Great choice! And well done on having a design that fits in with 2 SAL's :o)
Hugs xx